THIRD Semester of MCA Begins...

Blog No: 11

Today was second day of my college for this academic year and this is the third semester as we have 6 semesters. I am happy that it is again started but it has been always a great challenge for me to get up early and catch my train. Sometimes I get my train on time sometimes I miss it, I know it’s my fault. On the second day only I missed my train from thane and i was late but luckily lecture was not started yet. I wanted to write this blog yesterday but as I had my project presentation today and i was not in a condition to write so I slept early.
As I enter my college I feel happy and always have smile on my face seeing the infrastructure, classrooms, corridors, campus which is small but best and faculties ;-). College ground is my favourite place as it has given me lot of friends from different stream and playing together is always fun. Our college library is one of the best in Navi Mumbai and we have spent so many days by studying there.

Today I and my partner Chetan Singh had to present our project which was on Result Management System and surprisingly it was all good. I am never nervous to speak on any topic or subject which is given to me but when it comes to project presentation it makes me pissed off. I don’t feel like going to college on that day. Who invented these computer languages, I HATE YOU!!! As we started our internal guide started firing questions on us and we started giving answers but it was not up to the mark. At some point of time I thought that she will tell us to make the changes and present it again but she only told to make changes in the documentation. She told us to work on it and we will implement in our college for class tests. My friend has worked very hard on this and whole credit goes to him. You are genius Chotte. Thank You buddy :-).

As this is the Second year of my Post graduation it keeps on reminding me that I have only to One and half years reaming to complete my studies. This semester I have decided to work hard from the previous one. Last semester our complete group worked hard for at least one and half month before the exams, we studied 12 to 14 hours daily. We always help each other a lot and that’s what motivates us to study for long hours. I have never ever studied so much in my whole life till now. I am not afraid of my result also whatever it shows I will accept it happily. This semester I will try to submit my assignments on time as I don’t feel like giving excuses from now onwards. I will reach college before the time. New faces are going to come and we also have to organize freshers party and many more events to come. All the best to everyone. WORK HARD, STUDY HARD, DO WELL and have FUN :-)

Thank you.

https://twitter.com/AsitChaurasia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Tungareshwar: Temple and Waterfall - Vasai, Thane

Review: Pandavkada Waterfall - Kharghar Navi Mumbai

Anstrengung United: A journey from NOTHING to SOMETHING!!!