New McDonald's Branch: Seawoods, Navi Mumbai!!!


Blog No: 12

As I was going to my college 5 days back, while passing I saw a board sign which said opening soon. When I saw it clearly it was McDonald's and I had a huge smile on my face. That day only I decided, will go on the first day itself. I have always loved McDonald's and for me it comes first compared to KFC, Dominos, Subway, etc. If you have 100 Rs you can easily full your tummy in McDonald's but at other places it will take all your pocket money.

I and my friends had entered today on the first day itself. It is just besides my college and 10 minutes walk from Seawoods station, Navi Mumbai. I will post the address below. There is no McDonald's in Seawoods and hardly we have any branch in Navi Mumbai which is nearby station. Either we had to go Vashi or some other place, for that we have to miss our lectures and next day we are in trouble. This opening of McDonald's is very special to us as we don’t have any hangout place near our college and from now onwards most probably when I bunk my lectures you will find me there ;-)

It is well decorated and place chosen is also perfect. It is at Haware Mall on the ground floor. It has lot of space inside with proper chairs and tables. Even if it gets crowded there is ample amount of space to sit and spend your time. The ambience is also beautiful with proper management and service. It has 4 counters and as always service is very fast. It also has McCafe which serves coffee but I didn’t go there as I thought it must be costly:-). As it has started they had come up with offers and discounts so don’t miss it. As soon as you get chance visit this place and have fun:-).

As this Haware Centurion Mall is at Nerul, Navi Mumbai (Google says) but you get down at Seawoods station and form there walk for 10 minutes and you will reach there.
Landmark: Sterling College

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Tungareshwar: Temple and Waterfall - Vasai, Thane

Review: Pandavkada Waterfall - Kharghar Navi Mumbai

Anstrengung United: A journey from NOTHING to SOMETHING!!!