The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari - Robin Sharma (Book Review)

Blog No: 05

From the day I started reading books I always read about love stories, about college life, some motivational books but any of these books didn’t satisfy me or didn’t gave me what I always thought of or wanted. I was thinking for so many months to read this book but by seeing the name of the book I never gave any interest of buying it. Let me tell you I am totally stunned after reading this and it’s going to be my one of the favourite forever.

Coming straight to the book. This is one of the best inspiring tale worldwide which is based on life true purpose and provides you with lots of solutions of your life. It tells you how to live your life and how you can succeed in achieving your goals. When you start reading you will come to know actual meaning of life and nature. There are lots of principles and exercises shared by the author and if you practice it daily you will have a drastic change in yourself. He has also described stories or you can say examples which are very easy to understand. I don’t want to say much about this book because I wanted you all to read this book.

At this point I just want you all to focus on some questions which I am going to ask and think about it. Are you happy in the way you are living your life? Is your life balanced? Are you happy with your love life? Do you really give time to your family? Don’t you do lot of work every day which you don’t like to do? Are you not always stressed in formal or informal way? Don’t we always look at negative side which happens in our life? Have you ever been in depression and what was the reason? Don’t we take our life seriously? And many more questions which comes into our mind daily.

This book has most of your answers which you want in your life and what is the purpose of living your life. It will teach you how to live your present moment rather than thinking about past and crying. Don’t try to do everything, do only which is important in your life. There are simple steps to get where you want but you need to follow those steps daily.

Sachin Tendulkar is the only cricketer whose biting is not done in IPL same like some books are there which can’t be rated, all those are exception. You will find lots of Inspirational Videos of Robin Sharma on YouTube which are very much helpful. This is a highly recommended book from my side and everyone should read :-)

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Tungareshwar: Temple and Waterfall - Vasai, Thane

Review: Pandavkada Waterfall - Kharghar Navi Mumbai

Anstrengung United: A journey from NOTHING to SOMETHING!!!