Burning Sapphires - Suresh K. Goswami (Book Review)

Blog No: 01

This is my first blog ever and I thought of starting it with review of the book which I loved the most till now.

I have completed with this AMAZING book and I am speechless. I am short of words while i am giving this review. Since when I started reading novels this is one of the best book i have ever read. An incredible story of Kashmir and a Lady :)

Well coming straight to the story, the author has done a great job. There are 40 chapters in this book and each chapter is more and more interesting when you go on reading. The great lady Shahzadi Ghulab Sahib is the main character in this book. Udana her mother sacrifice each and every thing for her child. Its beautifully described in the book. The terrorist part is something great which makes you desperate to read the book at one stroke. How Ghulab kills the terrorist and escapes form the camp with her mind is something we wouldn't expect.

Later on how her friend helps her in all the situations and how she changes the whole Kashmir and people staying over there. The best part was that when her friend told about the Stones which she had in her teddy that was amazing and one of the main turning point of the story. There are many stages in the book that will make you cry when you go on reading. She has suffered a lot and despite of that she has moved on so fast with her great mind, decision making and attitude that she is noticed by the whole world. Later on she is given the tag as "Princess of Maldives" which is very interesting.

In short, this book is perfect and nobody should miss it. Its a highly recommended book from my side. I didn't find any faults in this book as everything is so perfect, even the cover page. It can change the thinking of many people around the world...:) I give it 5*/5 without thinking twice...:)
This is my first time so there would be lots of mistake in grammar and in framing sentences so I want all your feedback so that it helps me in improving and provide you with more.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Tungareshwar: Temple and Waterfall - Vasai, Thane

Review: Pandavkada Waterfall - Kharghar Navi Mumbai

Anstrengung United: A journey from NOTHING to SOMETHING!!!