Fresher's Party 2014...

Blog No: 17--->


I still remember last year our seniors have given fresher’s party in rain lounge which is in Nerul, navi Mumbai. The party was quite good with DJ, food, contest of Mr and Miss fresher and surprisingly I was one of the finalists of that contest. I didn't win the final but my very good friend Abhishek Choubey won that :) “jo tera hai woh mera hai kaminey” but on certain things :P. I never ever thought that I would reach finals because the first round was introduction round, 2nd was boys had to wear saree and do ramp walk which I never ever thought in my life but it was a great fun and last round was product add. After the contest there was more than two hours of DJ and after that food was served. That was one of the best days as memories are still fresh in my mind. Thank you seniors.

It always feels great to organize event and functions whenever I get chance in my college or at any other place. It’s a great opportunity to show some management skills but you have infinite number of responsibilities on your shoulder. Actually I have started taking more and more responsibilities and risks from last one year in most of the situations and sometimes I am successful sometimes I have been blame for some or the other reason but that’s how we learn and experience. I am in 2nd year of my Post graduation and our class had to organize the fresher’s party for our juniors lateral entry students who have directly got admission in 2nd year. This time also we had to face so many challenges like girl’s safety, collecting money, budgeting, and arrangements of food, DJ and contest. Some of our seniors wanted to have the party outside the college where there is no involvement of teachers but we thought of doing it in college as from last two years there are no events taking place in our college. We wanted that each and everyone should come and it is affordable to everyone so we kept in our college auditorium.

On the fresher’s day everything was set and well managed. I requested two of my very good friends Abhilash and Vandana to do the anchoring and they agreed and they were superb. Abhilash he is very helpful and you should always have such people around you :). After the contest there was 2 hrs of DJ with disco lights and smoke and later on food. One thing is sure, only on such days girls look beautiful otherwise on regular days my eyes really pains a lot. I was very worried about the event rather than all this stuffs but everything was fine and awesome. Students performed some dance and after that it was all Ganpati dance. People were going crazy on the beats. Everyone liked it and they were happy with the management. Thank you all my friends without you all this event wouldn't have been successful and memorable. I am uploading some photos of fresher party have a look:).












Thank you.

https://twitter.com/AsitChaurasia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Tungareshwar: Temple and Waterfall - Vasai, Thane

Review: Pandavkada Waterfall - Kharghar Navi Mumbai

Anstrengung United: A journey from NOTHING to SOMETHING!!!